Friday 20 November 2009

Friday Fanks

I'm thankful that there's enough for me to do at work to keep me employed (That's code for I'm crazy busy and would really appreciate a bit of a break!)

I'm thankful that one month from today my parents will be meeting one of my best friends for the first time (They've already met her husband, her sister, brother-in-law and nephew, and her mother-in-law) and having brunch with her and her family before the three of us head off on a road trip.

I'm thankful that I felt like a total geek when my Killer Sudoku books arrived today, but that that still didn't stop me being excited!

I'm thankful to be having catching up with friends tonight and to be having Sunday lunch with my cousins - oh how I've missed them.

I'm thankful for the huge order of Arran Cheese I'm about to place.

I'm thankful when I think about the holidays I want to take next year.

I'm thankful that it's Friday and I can go home soon-ish.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love Sudoku too. We can be geeks together :)

Holidays? Do tell! Australia by any chance?

Went to a wedding at Fagan Park on the weekend, and for some reason it reminded me of you. Have been thinking of you lots lately.

lizzie said...

Ahhh Australia ... That's a holiday I WANT to take but I'm not sure how likely it is. I occasionally tell myself that perhaps I'll come back for Christmas next year ... you'll be the first ... well you'll be in the first three to know!

Been thinking about you and the girls (and Ads & Frentzen of course!) a lot lately too ... perhaps it's the time of year? Or perhaps I just miss you more than ever?!
xxxooo