Wednesday 10 February 2010

Oh Look! Another interruption! ... perhaps I'm losing my mind ...

I may have mentioned earlier, that I will shortly be turning 30. It's not really bothering me, other than that I haven't got around to organising a celebration. But it's over a month away - i figure I have time.

And that's today's issue ... my birthday is over a month away ... so why oh why did I receive flowers at work today? Not just any flowers - birthday flowers. From my parents.

Now, there are a few people who are pretty much guaranteed to remember the anniversary of my birth. Me. My parents. The people at work who listen to me harp on about my birthday day after day. So you can see why I'm slightly confused to be the (very grateful) recipient of a lovely bunch of gerberas today.

The best thing I've got is that at the time they were delivered, in Australia it was 30 days until my 30th birthday.

Anyone else got a clue?!

1 comment:

Libby said...

Let's hope it's an exciting 'present a day' gift from your parents, not that the florist got the month wrong... :)