Tuesday 16 February 2010

Tuesday Tribute

Friday Fanks fell by the wayside ... and it may be next Christmas before I get around to finishing my blogs about our trip to the states. Yet time forges ahead regardless and I just sit while life happens to me...

The countdown to my birthday continues. Although I don't think there'd actually be a countdown if it weren't for my parents persistance with the vicious rumour that I always create a massive countdown and drag my birthday out as long as possible. Hence the mystery flowers which they found highly amusing. And the pre-birthday card that arrived yesterday. Thus, the newly created tradition of a countdown is formed.

And, though they are on the list more often than not, that's yet another reason why I'm so very thankful for my parents, who love me, guide me and support me while never failing to take advantage of any opportunity to laugh at me.

I worry for their future grandchildren.

No comments: