Friday 30 October 2009

Friday Fanks

Today I am thankful for ...

1. My workmates who (although they regularly drive me mad) never fail to entertain me when they get into 'dress up' mode
2. The fabulous 70s dress that I found yesterday. This may now form part of my summer wardrobe ...
3. Getting to spend the day in Brighton yesterday. I feel a move coming on ...
4. The fact that it's Friday and all the grown ups are away!
5. The lovely (if a little expensive!) weekend ahead with an all-day, 70s themed, yum-cha-cider-pub-crawl-gastro-pub-dinner 30th of a very good friend tomorrow and slightly more low key 'propping up of the bar' for another friend's birthday on Sunday.
6. Totally delicious, slightly warmed mini-rolls filled with leftover roast lamb

I am not thankful for those same workmates who nattered on and on for the last 45 minutes meaning I couldn't concentrate, meaning I couldn't get to the pub to meet a good old friend ...

No comments: