Monday 5 October 2009

She'll play rugby just like Mummy & Daddy!

Sophia Rachel Ullathorne finally arrived on Saturday 3rd October 2009 at 20.13 weighing in at an impressive 10lbs 7oz! Though she still manages to look tiny in daddy Charlie's arms. Sophia is also a little bit special as her godfather is none other than Dunkie-babes.
Note to self: Ignore post from a couple of days ago and start reproducing rapidly before everyone cottons on to what a fab godfather Dunc will be! He was my friend first people!



I'd also like to point out, that although they haven't all been shown on here I (not personally, obviously) have now had 5 babies arrive in the last 3 weeks and 1 day!
Saturday 12th Sept - Sandy Geoghegan (Parents: Karen & Scott. I used to work with Karen. I can't believe I didn't blog about their fab ceilidh last year!)
Tuesday 22nd September - Madison Hope Hawley (Parents: Kelly & Wayne. Kelly & I grew up with each other ... she's my oldest best friend. I'm waiting on more photos!!)
Monday 28th September - Griffin Joseph Wykeham (Parents: Krissy & Tim. I work with Tim)
Wednesday 30th Septmebr - Isobel Helen Stanish (Parents: Michael & Helen. I didn't use to work with Michael - it's a long story!)
They're not all my nearest and dearest but this year has been FULL of babies. I love it!

No comments: