Monday 12 October 2009

Nots

My last post seems to have posted itself to Hannah's actual birthday rather than the posting day ... at least my blog is on time even if I'm not ...

I'm not a lot of things at the moment ... but when you start to reel off a list of things that you're not you tend to end up sounding very negative ... which might be the case ... or it might not.

So I'm not being negative.

I'm not sick (really).
I'm not friendless and alone.
I’m not hungry.
That's a lie. I'm really hungry. But I'm not starving.
I'm not too cold.
I'm not broke.
I'm not unemployed.
I'm not thirsty.
I'm not America's Next Top Model.
I'm not Paris Hilton's British BFF.
I'm not sad about the previous two things that I'm not.
I'm not interested in finishing this post and getting on with my stupid boring work.

But I will, because I'm not in a position to get away with it anymore.

THAT'S something not to like about turning 30.

No comments: